By Shelly Cedarblade email@example.com
- Does the thought of filling out an application or updating your resume scare you?
- Do you dread the thought of having an interview?
- Do you want to advance in your career?
- Trouble keeping jobs?
Solomon Learning Center Can Help!
Solomon Learning Center opened its doors in August of 2010. They offer employment readiness training, leadership and personal development curricula.
According to the Director of Education, Chris Hedlund, Solomon was opened to expand their employment readiness and leadership development classes to non-residents of the Hope Gospel Mission. They wanted to make their material available to assist more people.
Solomon Learning Center gives job seekers an advantage in a competitive employment market. They provide personalized attention, one on one, if needed, with an individual tutor.
Three Reasons Why Solomon Learning Center is Successful…they:
- Address the root cause, not the symptoms of an issue.
- Provide resources and assistance to those who want to overcome and be successful.
- Serve, without enabling, by giving a hand up, not a hand out.
You may contact Solomon Learning Center via:
Enhance your options, advance your career!